WELCOME TO GREENE DESIGNS!
In today’s hectic world, time is of the essence. We all desire a beautiful, comfortable home, but we struggle to find the time to do it ourselves.
Greene Designs has the ability to simplify how our clients achieve comfort, value and style in their homes and businesses. In fact, we bring it all to you – in your own living room.
We’re full-service, but that doesn’t mean expensive. Greene Designs charges no hourly fees for a complete decorating plan! We offer absolutely everything you need to realize a fully and beautifully custom-decorated interior. We manage every step of the project, from start to finish… including delivery day and the “big reveal”.
1. Our approach works because we first get to know you and what your home needs, with careful measurements and complete analysis of layout and function.
2. We present three personalized design plans of your space for an interior that looks and feels complete — designed especially for you, your lifestyle and your environment.
3. We help you determine your design style, and establish a comfortable, sensible schedule for investing in your room based on priority. We are with you from conception to completion.
SIGN-UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
As a professional, Tiffany has designed and staged both mid-level and high-end residential interiors throughout the Greater Seattle area. Her unique style, experience, keen eye, and attention to detail allow Tiffany to bring harmony to spaces. She believes the design process requires collaboration and communication between designer and client, and is relationship-driven. Through a thoughtful mix of color, materials, furnishings and accessories, she will make your house feel like home.
- Nationally-certified by Certified Decorators International (CIDI), the only U.S. organization that provides standardized testing and accreditation exclusively for interior designer professionals
- Studied under internationally-acclaimed designer, author, media personality and educator, Mary Gilliatt
- Student of renowned interior designer, educator and author, Susanne Weiner, ASID
- Portland State University Graduate
- Color Expert
- Certified Green Accredited Professional by Sustainable Furnishings Council
- Hunter Douglas Certified Priority Dealer & Soft Window Treatments specialist
Pudgy. He and I have been a team for over 13 years now. He’s been through 16 moves with me, so the one who has watched my decorating style evolve over the years. And he’s not talkin’!
LEAST FAVORITE ANIMAL
Rossi. He’s my “ugly stepchild”… He came with my husband as part of the package. He’s the bane of my existence, but Matt and Pudgy love him and therefore he qualifies for an honorable mention on this page!
San Francisco. I had the pleasure of enjoying this incredible city for a few years. I love the architecture, the different styles of homes and occupants, the scenery, the vibe, the food. Oh, how the Foodie in me misses this city!
The Roomba. It has made me a much nicer and happier person. I have two large dogs and a toddler. Enough said!
The Time Traveler’s Wife. I love the complex storyline that guides this love story. But it also spurred the liveliest and most scintillating book club discussion I can remember!
Red Wine: See definition for “Favorite Gadget.” Insert Red Wine where it says Roomba. Ditto!
Miche Bags. When I’m on the run, I can coordinate my purse to my outfit with a simple switch of the outer shell, without having to take the time to switch purses!
When they define wine tasting as a sport, I’ll probably change this. But I always enjoy a nice day on the golf course. Something, of course, I have not enjoyed much since having Kellen!
FAVORITE GUILTY PLEASURE
United States of Tara. She makes me look good!